Candle Care Instructions
- Make sure to always burn candles until the melt pool has reached
the edge of the container. It can take upto 2 hours. It is important because:
1- It will prevent tunneling
2- Heat diffuses the scent. Wax needs to be hot in order to release its scent much better
- Trim your wick to about 1/4"/6-8mm before you re-light your candle. This will ensure a long lasting candle and minimize soot.
- Never burn your candles more than 4 hours
- Keep away from children, pets and flamable objects
- Do not leave a lit candle unattended!