Have you ever hiked out into the winter woods to escape from chaotic city life and took a one big crisp breath? This fragrance has a bright, punchy character that truly captures the spirit of crisp and cold winter season.
This fragrance is infused with natural essential oil including cedar oil, clove leaf oil, fir needle oil, western red cedar oil, spearmint leaf oil, and eucalyptus leaf oil.
Size: 100 ml net
Duration: 8 to 12 weeks
Note: Duration depends on temperature of interior, amount of reeds used and airflow.
1. Place the sticks that came with your reed diffuser into the bottle to absorb the diffuser oil .
2. Flip sticks so that the "dry" side of the sticks is now closest to the bottle and the saturated end is in the air.
3. Place unsaturated (dry) end of the sticks into the bottle.
4. Let your reed diffuser naturally permeate your space. Reed diffusers will continue to evaporate into the air, creating a subtle and luxurious scent.
5. Flip reeds in every 2 weeks.